The Organic Compounding Pharmacy
Address: 13237 Yonge St. Unit 10. L4E 3L2, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Monday to Friday: 10am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
PHARMACISTS WHO CARE
Owner & pharmacist, Irina Molotkova, has been a pharmacist for the past 30 years. With her education in compounding medicine through the Professional Compounding Center of America, envisions serving the public a better option that increases health and wellbeing. She provides patients a source of quality medicine and genuine care that make patients feel like family.
What makes our pharmacy so special is that we can prepare:
- Unique dosage forms containing the best dose of medication for each individual.
- Medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as transdermal gels, troches, “chewies”, and lollipops.
- Medications free of problem-causing excipients such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- Combinations of various compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and improved compliance.
- Medications that are not commercially available
- Medications that can be customized for pets and zoological animals