If You Have Joint Pain You Should Take This
“There are currently more than 4.4 million people living with OA. Within a generation (in 30 years), more than 10 million (or one in four) Canadians are expected to have OA. There will be a new diagnosis of OA every 60 seconds, resulting in almost 30% of the employed labour force (one in three workers) having difficulty working due to OA. In addition, approximately 500,000 Canadians will be suffering with moderate to severe disability due to OA.” –The Arthritis Alliance Of Canada
The statistics are staggering. The population is looking at alternatives to help heal their joint pain. The current administration of NSAIDS comes with a long list of side effects.
NSAID side effects:
- GI complaints, i.e., nausea, heartburn, dyspepsia, abdominal pain —May occur in up to 40% patients with chronic NSAID use
- Bleeding ulcer
- Kidney damage, which in some cases may persist even after drug withdrawal
- Cardiovascular events (MI, stroke, etc.)
- Congestive heart failure
—“NSAIDs were responsible for approximately 19% of hospital admissions with CHF” —“The burden of illness resulting from NSAID-related CHF may exceed that resulting from gastrointestinal tract damage.”
- Hospitalization and death:
—Approximately 107,000 patients are hospitalized annually for NSAID-related GI complications —At least 16,500 NSAID-related deaths occur each year among arthritis patients alone
So what is the alternative?
The most effective professional grade product to treat joint pain and OA is Anthroben.
Anthroben offers a four-pronged approach to joint pain management:
1. Reduces inflammation—balanced COX and LOX inhibition
2. Potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint degeneration
3. Reduces stiffness; increases joint mobility and function
4. Stimulates connective tissue repair
Flavocoxid is a proprietary blend of the flavonoids bai- calin and catechin that was shown to be as effective as naproxen in managing knee osteoarthritis and produced improvements in 87% of patients.
FORTIGEL® & VERISOL®
FORTIGEL® & VERISOL® are specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides® derived from a patented process of hydrolysis of
type I collagen. These ingredients boost anabolic processes in connective tissues and provide building blocks for all collagen in the body.
- 16 human clinical trials (approximately 2,800) subjects demonstrated a positive effect on joint health
- Reduced need of analgesics
- Increased joint mobility
- Improved radiographic markers of cartilage health
VERISOL® (like FORTIGEL®) stimulates anabolic processes in connective tissue.
- Tested in two recent human clinical studies (pre-publication) for its effects on collagen metabolism of the skin
- Improved skin elasticity and collagen typeI content
We carry Anthroben at The Organic Compounding Pharmacy. We strongly believe in this product and guarantee it’s effectiveness. We even use it ourselves! Come visit us to give it a try.